Our week just got off to a brilliant start as we joined the third batch of Surge, a program by Sequoia Capital for rapidly scaling startups.
Sequoia Capital has helped build leading global enterprises, from idea to IPO and beyond. They have backed the world’s most legendary #FutureofWork tools — Zoom, Github, Loom, Figma – and now, Atlan!Prukalpa Sankar, co-founder at Atlan
With Surge, we join brilliant companies like Fittr, DrinkPrime, Procol, Tigerhall, Tinvio, and other enterprises using technology to build a better tomorrow.
We’d like to express our gratitude to everyone who supported us in our journey – partners, advisors, team members, readers and followers – your belief and faith at every step of the way is what led us here today. 🙏
What’s next? Onwards… to build the future of data collaboration!
What is Surge by Sequoia Capital?
Surge is an initiative by Sequoia India for startups operating in the Indian and Southeast Asian markets. Each batch includes 10-20 companies and runs for five weeks.
First launched in March 2019, the Surge community has grown to over 110 founders from 52 startups based in six countries.Surge by Sequoia Capital
For more information on the current batch of Sequoia Surge, visit the program page here.
See how the digital world is reacting to the newest Surge wave
- Sequoia Surge backs seven Indian startups in the third batch by The Economic Times
- Meet The Seven Indian Startups Selected For Sequoia Surge 03 by Inc42
- Sequoia Capital names 15 startups in third Surge cohort by Tech in Asia
- Meet the 15 startups that are part of Surge, Sequoia Capital India’s early-stage programme by YourStory
- Sequoia moves third edition of Surge online amid COVID-19 pandemic by Deal Street Asia